The owner of data processing SAAP Srl represented by its Legal Representative informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 as revised by Legislative Decree 10.08.2018 n.101 and articles, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 and from 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 that:
1. the aforementioned regulation provides for a series of obligations for those who carry out "data processing" (ie any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or the interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction) of personal data referring to other subjects (so-called "interested parties");
2. The processing of your personal data that you will communicate to us:
- Personal data: name, surname, date and place of birth, residence
- Number and type of identity document
- Details and credit / debit card number
- Email address (where necessary for marketing and promotion purposes)
3. The processing of the data communicated by you will be carried out in compliance with legal obligations and for the following purposes:
a) To acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services.
Since these are necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case in which particular data belonging to particular categories are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide you with the requested services. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points
b) To fulfill the obligation set forth in the "Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws" (Article 109 RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, the details of the clients accommodated in accordance with procedures established by the Home Office (Decree of 7 January 2013) within 24 hours after registration. The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us the consent to the storage as provided for in point 4.
c) To fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives,and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments).
d) To speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility.
For this purpose, after obtaining your consent which can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept, in the manner expressed by the EU Regulation 679/2016, for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points.
e) To carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In any case, the processing will cease upon your departure;
f) To send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months and will not be disclosed or disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time
For the purpose of protecting people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of specific signage. Your consent is not required for this, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the business, and in any case no later than 48/72 hours. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case in which it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or judicial police.
4. The processing will take place with manual and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, on the basis of the data in our possession and with your commitment to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and / or updates; the data are managed internally in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03 as revised by Legislative Decree. 101/18 and of the current EU REG. 201/679, also in consideration of what is indicated by the (Italian) Privacy Guarantor in the general provision of 11/27/08 relating to IT "system administrators".
5. The scope of any communication and transfer of data is national. Yours will be communicated to subjects observing the purposes and for the purposes indicated in this information and to the other accommodation facilities of the group.
6. Your data will not be disclosed.
We inform you that, for any clarification regarding these matters, you can contact the Data Controller, even in the event of uncertainty about the nature of a data and the behavior to be followed for its processing at the e-mail address email@example.com
We inform you of the existence of the data subject's right to ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing or to oppose their processing pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
SAAP Srl Piazza Stefano Jacini 23 – 00191 Roma P.I.
e C.F. 05105951007
REA RM 842437
Tel. 06 93563511